Monday, December 1, 2008

What's Your Story Of Hope?

This past Sunday we talked about the hope of Christmas. Christ's coming to earth brought hope into a dark and "hopeless" situation. We challenged you to think about a time when God intervened in your life and brought about a solution to a hopeless situation. Here's part two of the challenge. Why not share your story with us on the blog? Let others learn from your circumstance or situation and see how God worked in your life. You might just encourage someone who is going through something similar today. So, what's YOUR story of hope?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had the Lord work with me at a very difficult time in my life. Many years ago I was the victum of a rape. I was a virgin and at the time I wanted to die. I felt I had nothing to live for. One day when I was very low and was thinking of ending my life I just prayed that He do something to help me. That night I had an accident in the kitchen, I dropped a glass bottle, and it almost cut off my toe. I was taken to the Er and a nurse asked me what was wrong. She knew that something else was going on in me. I told her about the rape and they gave me a test. I was going to have a baby. Now maybe some might not think that that was an answer to my pray, but I knew I had to live and that this child would be worth liwing for. This was my answer from God and it gave me peace. I hope that in some way my story will help someone else to see that nothing is the end and that God always has a plan.